Ayurveda Integrative Health Practitioner (AIHP) Program
Unlock the Power of Holistic Healing: Become an Ayurvedic Integrative Health Practitioner
Welcome to a transformative journey where traditional healthcare meets ancient wisdom. Our 12-month Ayurvedic Integrative Health Practitioner program is your gateway to a more comprehensive, personalized, and effective approach to healthcare, embracing the principles of preventative medicine and longevity.
Discover a new approach in assistig your patients:
- Blend Conventional and Ayurvedic Wisdom: Seamlessly integrate the best of both worlds for a more holistic and effective healthcare approach.
- Tailor-Made Patient Care: Master the art of creating personalized care plans, addressing individual needs and imbalances.
- Expand Your Toolkit: Acquire a diverse set of tools, combining conventional medical practices with Ayurvedic interventions.
- Preventative Medicine and Longevity Knowledge: Gain insights into the power of preventative measures and the secrets to promoting longevity.
- Holistic Understanding: Gain insights into the interconnectedness of physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Ayurvedic Assessments: Add depth to your diagnosis by incorporating Ayurvedic principles into your patient evaluations.
- Complementary Treatment Modalities: Learn to merge treatment modalities for a more comprehensive and effective approach.
- Preventative Measures: Explore strategies for preventing health issues before they arise.
- Longevity Secrets: Uncover the wisdom of Ayurveda for promoting a healthy and long life.
- Certificate Upon Completion: Receive a prestigious certificate at the end of the program, recognizing your expertise in Ayurvedic Integrative Health.
Don't miss this opportunity to transform your life through Ayurveda. Join our course now and embark on your holistic wellness journey.
Meet your instructors
Leslie Lovlin, CAS, CH, a devoted Ayurveda practitioner, educator, and herbologist based in Northern Alberta, Canada. Her clinic not only offers personalized Ayurvedic consultations but also provides rejuvenating Ayurveda spa treatments. With a deep connection to nature, Leslie's mission extends to her Ayurveda school, nurturing a community passionate about holistic well-being through ancient wisdom and herbal practices.
Share blog posts, products, or promotions with your customers. Use this text to describe products, share details on availability and style, or as a space to display recent reviews or FAQs.
Dr Suhas Kshirsagar
Suhas Kshirsagar, BAMS, MD (Ayurveda), is a world-renowned Ayurvedic physician and educator from India, the director of the Ayurvedic Healing and Integrative Wellness Clinic in Northern California, and the author ofThe Hot Belly Diet. He holds a BA in Ayurvedic medicine and completed a three-year residency as an MD (doctorate in Ayurvedic internal medicine) with a gold medal at the prestigious Pune University. He is an adviser and consultant at the Chopra Center and a faculty member at several Ayurvedic institutions.
Dr Manisha Kshirsagar
Dr. Manisha Kshirsagar graduated from Pune University, India with a Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. She is also trained at the Indian College of Naturopathy and qualified as a Yoga Instructor from the renowned Kaivalyadham University in India. Dr. Manisha has been teaching Ayurveda, yoga for more than 10 years. She specializes in women and infant health, skincare and natural beauty treatments. She offers regular workshops on Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking, Panchakarma and Herbology.
Dr Manas Kshirsagar
Dr. Manas Kshirsagar is a NAMA Board Certified Ayurvedic Doctor. He comes from a Rig Vedic Brahmin tradition with an extensive Ayurvedic background. He graduated from Aloha Ayurveda Academy and completed his MS in Ayurveda & Integrative Medicine from Maharishi University of Management. He is an acclaimed wellness consultant, who has worked as an Ayurvedic Consultant at MAPI and the prestigious Raj Panchakarma center in Fairfield, IA. Manas has extensive training in many different healing modalities including certifications in Yoga, Meditation, and Reiki.
You will learn:
Module 1: Introduction to Ayurveda (30 hours)
- Week 1-2: Ayurveda history, philosophy, and principles
- Week 3-4: Panchamahabhutas (Five elements) and Tridosha theory
- Week 5-6: Prakriti (Constitution) and Vikriti (Imbalance)
Module 2: Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology (40 hours)
- Week 7-8: Dhatus (Tissues) and Malas (Waste products)
- Week 9-10: Agni (Digestive Fire) and Ojas (Vitality)
- Week 11-12: Srotas (Channels) and Marma Points
Module 3: Ayurvedic Diagnosis (40 hours)
- Week 13-14: Nadi Pariksha (Pulse diagnosis)
- Week 15-16: Jihva Pariksha (Tongue diagnosis)
- Week 17-18: Darshana (Observation) and Prashna (Questioning)
4-day intensive June - Dates TBA
Module 4: Ayurvedic Diet and Nutrition (40 hours)
- Week 19-20: Ahara (Dietary guidelines) and concept of Rasa (Taste)
- Week 21-22: Food combinations and Agni assessment
- Week 23-24: Seasonal eating and cooking methods
Module 5: Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine (60 hours)
- Week 25-26: Introduction to Ayurvedic herbs and their properties
- Week 27-28: Preparation of herbal remedies - Kashayam, Churna, etc.
- Week 29-30: Individualized herbal formulations for common ailments
Module 6: Ayurvedic Lifestyle and Yoga (40 hours)
- Week 31-32: Daily and seasonal routines (Dinacharya and Ritucharya)
- Week 33-34: Yoga and Pranayama for balancing Doshas
- Week 35-36: Meditation and stress management
Module 7: Ayurvedic Therapies and Bodywork (50 hours)
- Week 37-38: Abhyanga (Ayurvedic oil massage) and Marma Chikitsa
- Week 39-40: Panchakarma therapies - Vamana, Virechana, Basti, etc.
- Week 41-42: Ayurvedic beauty and skincare treatments
4-day intensive November - Dates TBA
Module 8: Ayurvedic Psychology and Mind-Body Connection (30 hours)
- Week 43-44: Concept of Manas (Mind) in Ayurveda
- Week 45-46: Emotional health and psychological healing
- Week 47-48: Ayurvedic approaches to mental disorders
Module 9: Clinical Practice and Case Studies (60 hours)
- Week 49-50: Practicum and assessment of Nadi Pariksha and Jihva Pariksha
- Week 51-52: Analysis of real-life case studies and treatment planning
- Week 53-54: Communication skills with patients
Module 10: Ayurvedic Ethics and Business (20 hours)
- Week 55-56: Ethical practices in Ayurveda
- Week 57-58: Setting up an Ayurvedic practice
- Week 59-60: Final exams and graduation
Tuesdays 8:45 - 10:45 am MST
Saturday - Sunday 9 - 6 pm
Every second weekend of the month
Pay in full
$10,000 CAD + GST
$3433 CAD + GST
March, July, November
$875 CAD + GST
How do I access the course materials?
Through SAA's private online platform
Is there a money-back guarantee?
No, we ask you to be fully committed once you sign up.
Can I enroll if I'm new to Ayurveda?
Yes, this training welcomes all levels.
For inquiries or support, reach out:
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
📞 Phone: 7808765063
🌱 Certified Ayurveda Practitioner
🌱 Member of [Ayurveda Association]